I am excited to finally present to you the instructions for my LEGO® model of the Corruptor.
This bundle includes the instructions as well as the list of parts for a LEGO® Model inspired by the Corruptor from the 2017 game "Horizon Zero Dawn" by Guerrilla Games.
The instructions offer a step-by-step guide to recreate the Corruptor with LEGO® bricks. Since a lot of effort went into creating the model and the instructions, 10€ is the minimal price. However, the instructions are sold on a name-your-price basis. So if you like what I do and want to support me in creating more models and instructions in the future, feel free to pay what it is worth to you!
I appreciate all of the support I get! :)
- This model is designed for display only. The finished model is fragile.
- The model allows for some movement. The main body can turn and the claw can be bend into multiple directions. The legs, however, are at a fixed angle to make the model easier to balance.
- The model is meant to resemble its in-game counterpart as closely as possible. Therefore, the ease of assembly and sturdiness of the build is less than those of official LEGO® products.
- The model consists of 147 different types of bricks and 526 bricks in total.
- A .xml file is included to automatically create a Wanted List with the needed parts on bricklink.com. Go to "Want" > "Upload" > "Upload BrickLink XML Format" and copy and paste the text of the .xml file there.
- Some of these bricks are rarer than others and you might experience some trouble with finding some of them. The four black LEGO® Hero Factory Shields with Bar Handle (Part-ID 92222) used for the feet are particularly rare. You might want to check for their availability before purchasing the instructions.
- The costs for LEGO® parts vary greatly depending on where you live, if you buy them new or used as well as current market availability. It is therefore difficult to give a precise estimate of the costs for the parts needed. That being said, 75€ ~ 125€ is a reasonable reference point.
- The instructions and the list of parts are for personal use only. Please do not distribute or sell the documents or the finished model.
HORIZON ZERO DAWN™ is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group which does not sponsor, authorise or endorse this model.