This bundle includes the instructions as well as the list of parts for a LEGO® Model inspired by the Phantom aircraft from the 2016 game "Titanfall 2" as well as a display stand.
The instructions offer a step-by-step guide to recreate the Phantom with LEGO® bricks.
Since a lot of effort went into creating the model and the instructions, 15€ is the minimal price. However, the instructions are sold on a name-your-price basis. So if you like what I do and want to support me in creating more models and instructions in the future, feel free to pay what it is worth to you!
I appreciate all of the support I get! :)
- This model is designed for display only. The finished model is fragile and has no play-features.
- The model is meant to resemble its in-game counterpart as closely as possible. Therefore, the ease of assembly and sturdiness of the build is less than those of official LEGO® products.
- The wings are quite heavy and can force the model off-balance if they are not attached at the same time.
- As the chromed parts in the picture are not in an official LEGO® colour they are replaced by officially available colours in the instructions instead.
- The model consists of 261 different types of bricks and 1136 bricks in total.
- Some of these bricks are rarer than others and you might experience some trouble with finding some of them.
- A .xml file is included to automatically create a Wanted List with the needed parts on bricklink.com. Go to "Want" > "Upload" > "Upload BrickLink XML Format" and copy and paste the text of the .xml file there.
- The costs for LEGO® parts vary greatly depending on where you live, if you buy them new or used as well as current market availability. It is therefore difficult to give a precise estimate of the costs for the parts needed. That being said, 100€ ~ 150€ is a reasonable reference point.
- The instructions and the list of parts are for personal use only. Please do not distribute or sell the documents or the finished model.
Titanfall® is a trademark of Respawn Entertainment, LLC
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group which does not sponsor, authorise or endorse this model.