Hey fellow Horizon fans!
I am excited to finally present to you the instructions for my LEGO® model of the iconic Sawtooth.
This bundle includes the instructions as well as the list of parts for a LEGO® Model inspired by the Sawtooth from the 2017 game "Horizon Zero Dawn" by Guerrilla Games.
The instructions offer a step-by-step guide to recreate the Sawtooth with LEGO® bricks. To ensure a more comfortable building process, the final model varies slightly from the model displayed above.
Since a lot of effort went into creating the model and the instructions, 10€ is the minimal price. However, the instructions are sold on a name-your-price basis. So if you like what I do and want to support me in creating more models and instructions in the future, feel free to pay what it is worth to you!
I appreciate all of the support I get! :)
- This model is designed for display only. The finished model is fragile and some parts are not securely connected.
- The model allows for some movement. The legs have multiple points of articulation and the neck can turn as well.
- The model is meant to resemble its in-game counterpart as closely as possible. Therefore, the ease of assembly and sturdiness of the build is less than those of official LEGO products.
- The model consists of 251 different types of bricks and 981 bricks in total.
- A .xml file is included to automatically create a Wanted List with the needed parts on bricklink.com. Go to "Want" > "Upload" > "Upload BrickLink XML Format" and copy and paste the text of the .xml file there.
- Some of these bricks are rarer than others and you might experience some trouble with finding some of them.
- The instructions and the list of parts are for personal use only. Please do not distribute or sell the documents or the finished model.
HORIZON ZERO DAWN™ is a trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group which does not sponsor, authorise or endorse this model.