This bundle includes the instructions as well as the list of parts for a LEGO® Model inspired by the Reaper from the 2016 game "Titanfall 2".
The instructions offer a step-by-step guide to recreate the Reaper with LEGO® bricks.
Since a lot of effort went into creating the model and the instructions, 5€ is the minimal price. However, the instructions are sold on a name-your-price basis. So if you like what I do and want to support me in creating more models and instructions in the future, feel free to pay what it is worth to you!
I appreciate all of the support I get! :)
- This model is designed for display only. The finished model is fragile.
- The model is meant to resemble its in-game counterpart as closely as possible. Therefore, the ease of assembly and sturdiness of the build is less than those of official LEGO products.
- The model consists of 123 different types of bricks and 341 bricks in total.
- Some of these bricks are rarer than others and you might experience some trouble with finding some of them.
- A .xml file is included to automatically create a Wanted List with the needed parts on bricklink.com. Go to "Want" > "Upload" > "Upload BrickLink XML Format" and copy and paste the text of the .xml file there.
- Additionally a .csv part list with all the part numbers is included.
- The instructions and the list of parts are for personal use only. Please do not distribute or sell the documents or the finished model.
Titanfall® is a trademark of Respawn Entertainment, LLC
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group which does not sponsor, authorise or endorse this model.